We are seeking a Junior Administrator to join our team!
Office – Nelson
Hours – 37 hours per week/Full Time
Salary – NMW
At Farnworth Rose we are seeking a Receptionist/Junior Administrator to provide support to our busy head office based in Nelson.
Duties will include the running of reception and general admin support such as filing, photocopying, dealing with incoming & outgoing post and due diligence checks. This is a huge responsibility as the candidate will usually be the first point of contact for our clients.
The department that the successful candidate will be supporting will be Residential & Commercial Conveyancing.
We are looking for a driven, focused and enthusiastic person to join our team at our Nelson office. The vacancy involves undertaking daily tasks including:
- Binding legal documents
- Answering the telephone
- Taking telephone messages
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Scanning and uploading incoming post to our case management system.
- Greeting clients in reception
- Arrangement of appointments
- Placing legal documents in to storage
- Any generic admin tasks that are asked of you.
You will be working in a fast paced environment and will be expected to work using your own initiative. Good time keeping is important. Previous telephone experience would be desirable but not essential as full training will be provided. You will be supporting 4 fee earners.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take calls and take detailed messages
- Ability to manage time well
- Work using own initiative
- Good organisational skills
- Confidence in making phone calls to clients/estate agents etc.
- Excellent time keeping
- The ability to manage a number of responsibilities in a timely manner.
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This role is suitable for a motivated, polite and ambitious person who is keen to work in an office where career progression is encouraged. A positive attitude is essential along with the ability to use your own initiative. The candidate must be well presented with a happy to help nature.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org