We are seeking a Business Office Junior to join our expanding team!
Are you keen to develop a career in business administration? This could be the job for you!
At Farnworth Rose solicitors, we are a team of ambitious individuals and our aim is to become the most popular law firm throughout Lancashire and the local area.
Due to rapid expansion and the opening of our new office in Barrowford, we now require a full-time office junior to support our conveyancing team at our head office in Nelson.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and progress in a firm of solicitors. We need someone to provide direct support to our fast paced conveyancing department, so if you feel up to the challenge and are keen to develop a career in business admin, we want to hear from you.
This is a huge responsibility and you will be the first point of contact for our clients, working with and alongside the conveyancing team and solicitors.
Duties will include;
- Answering the telephone, directing calls and taking detailed messages
- Arranging appointments
- Photocopying & binding legal documents
- General filing
- File opening
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Carrying out Anti Money Laundering ID checks on all our clients
- Ordering conveyancing searches
- General administration duties
You will support a team of 2 fee earners
- GCSE A-C grade in English & Maths essential
- Full knowledge of Microsoft word
- GCSE A-C grade in ICT desirable.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to field calls and take detailed messages
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Strong organisational skills are key
- Confidence in making phone calls to clients/estate agents etc.
- Excellent time keeping.
Future prospects could lead to providing more support to the conveyancing department once your skill set and knowledge has been developed. As one of the most popular firms of solicitors in Lancashire, we are a constantly growing and as an Investor in People, we are always keen to help and support your personal development.
Want to join the Farnworth Rose team?
Please email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com and we will be in touch!