Farnworth Rose are seeking a Conveyancing Administrator to join our growing team
Farnworth Rose is seeking to appoint an administrative assistant to support the work of our conveyancing department.
The role would suit someone looking for an exciting, fast-paced, friendly and entrepreneurial environment with high-quality work for a range of residential and commercial clients.
The firm has been established for 10 years and is well known for our fast, friendly but above all professional, high-end service. We are committed to providing a quality service through experienced professionals who deal with clients’ cases on an individual basis.
This position is suitable for someone who wants a permanent career as a legal administrator. This role is not suitable for LPC graduates (or others) seeking trainee solicitor opportunities.
All administrative work incidental post completion of conveyancing matters to include but not limited to:
- Post completion tasks including but not limited to: completing Stamp Duty Land Tax returns, registration at HM Land Registry, deeds scheduling and any other required task as directed.
- Closing files and sending to archive: ensuring any record keeping and filing is kept up to date and orderly to meet Quality Assurance and Compliance standards.
- Maintaining and managing own and senior colleagues’ diaries and appointments.
- Undertaking any specific training when required to do so and overall to take responsibility towards self-development.
- Achieving agreed targets (as appropriate).
- Providing support to other property department administrators and colleagues as and when required.
- Proactively managing own tasks, daily workflow, post and e-mails.
- File management in line with company policy and legal compliance.
- Operating the case management system.
- Liaising with, updating and reporting in person, in writing and on the telephone to conveyancing team members, clients, introducers, brokers, estate agents, solicitors, lenders and other 3rd parties as directed to progress work.
- 6-12 months conveyancing experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in a clear and friendly manner at all levels, through all mediums
- Excellent client facing skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and friendly team player
- Strong organisational skills and an excellent eye for detail
- Ability to work independently under supervision
- Punctuality and excellent time management skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage tasks within a time-scale
- Flexible individual who is able to respect and support others within the team
- Ability to produce work to high standards and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure to meet required deadlines
- Quick learner: good IT skills, ability to use IT systems and learn new IT skills as required
- Positive ‘can-do’ mature attitude
What we offer
As an employee of Farnworth Rose, you will benefit from a work pension scheme, 20 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays and Christmas leave, access to free parking and be part of a modern team of friendly, approachable legal professionals.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org