Farnworth Rose are seeking a Wills & Probate Administrator
Farnworth Rose is seeking to appoint an administrative assistant to support the work of our Wills and Probate Department.
The role would suit someone looking for an exciting, fast-paced, friendly environment with high-quality work for a range of clients.
The firm has been established for 12 years and is well known for our fast, friendly but above all professional, high-end service. We are committed to providing a quality service through experienced professionals who deal with clients’ cases on an individual basis.
This position is suitable for someone who wants a permanent career as a legal administrator.
All administrative work to include but not limited to:
- Engrossing documents.
- Inputting data into our case management system for new and existing clients
- Opening new files for new and existing clients
- Corresponding with clients and other firms of solicitors
- Answering the telephone
- Taking telephone messages
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Scanning and uploading incoming post to our case management system
- Greeting clients in reception
- Arrangement of appointments
- Placing legal documents into storage
- Reviewing files before sending for closure
- Any generic admin tasks that are asked of you
- Experience in this area of law is preferred but not essential.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a clear and friendly manner at all levels, through all mediums
- Excellent client facing skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and friendly team player
- Strong organisational skills and an excellent eye for detail
- Ability to work independently under supervision
- Punctuality and excellent time management skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage tasks within a time-scale
- Flexible individual who is able to respect and support others within the team
- Ability to produce work to high standards and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure to meet required deadlines
- Quick learner: good IT skills, ability to use IT systems and learn new IT skills as required
- Positive “can-do” mature attitude
What we offer
As an employee of Farnworth Rose, you will benefit from a workplace pension scheme, 20 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays and Christmas leave, access to free parking and be part of a modern team of friendly, approachable legal professionals.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org