Farnworth Rose are seeking a Business Development Manager to join our team
Farnworth Rose is a well-established law firm in Lancashire offering a comprehensive range of legal services to individual and corporate clients both locally and throughout the UK.
Over our 10 years in business, we have seen both our client base and areas of service increase significantly and we are now seeking a Business Development (BDM) to join our team.
The role of the Business Development Manager (BDM) is to work with the directors to identify and create opportunities to increase revenue streams and secure new clients and then, in conjunction with Heads of Department, develop and execute Sector marketing plans and campaigns to achieve target outcomes.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Preparing budgeted annual marketing plans and setting outcome targets for:
- Client and revenue retention
- Increase in current revenue steam values
- New client acquisition
- New revenue stream development
- Implement marketing plans working closely with HoD and Directors to ensure effective targeting and use of resources
- Presenting quarterly reports to HoD and Directors
- Managing internal and external marketing resources
- Review and develop the web and digital assets of the company
- Identify PR activities such as events, networking opportunities and campaigns to drive lead generation
- Manage InterAction, our contact management system
- Review and maintain all branding and literature
- excellent communication and IT skills.
- strong problem solving and creative skills.
- ability to meet deadlines.
- teamwork and leadership skills.
- strong understating of digital marketing including SEO, PPC, email marketing and social media marketing.
- 28 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Work pension scheme
- Free parking
- Commensurate with experience
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter stating why you believe you can offer what we are looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org